The Apollo Discovery Marine 45681-394MAR is a Sounder Visual Indicator Base, that makes full use of the Discovery protocol. The Apollo 45681-394MAR is made up of a mounting base for Discovery fire detectors, a sounder, a visual indicator and a short-circuit isolator.
The Apollo Discovery Marine 45681-394MAR is used to provide an audible and visual warning of fire and is controlled by the appropriate fire control panel. For ease of commissioning, a ‘Magnetic Wand’ can be used to test and adjust each sounder locally.
- 15 evacuation tones and 15 secondary or alert tones
- 7 volume levels
- software defined group addressing
- alarm switching by individual device, by group or all devices on the loop
- independent control of sounder and visual indicator
- set-up and testing of devices at point of installation
- isolator status information
- unique acoustic self-test
The 45681-394MAR Discovery Marine Sounder Visual Indicator Base is suitable for the following detectors:
For higher water ingress protection, the 45681-217APO Deckhead Mounting Box can be used.